SURVIVOR SUPPORT GROUP
The purpose of the CATALYST Cancer Survivor Support Group is to provide support and encouragement for those whose lives have been touched by cancer. Members of the group receive educational as well as spiritual support from other members and community partners. Confidentiality is provided so that people have a "safe place" to express their feelings.
- Praying for one another
- Being supportive of one another
- Bringing one additional survivor to each meeting
- Believing and having faith in GOD and His word
- Keeping mind, body soul in-sync to help others
- Organizing ways and means to exchange information
- Organizing outreach programs (Speaker's Bureau)
For more information regarding the Survivor Support Group contact:
Eartha L. Matthews
Barbara E. Jackson
Louise Banks and Rebecca Brooks White
Remember that you are not alone...God and we are here for you!