Mrs. Jackson has received the following awards and recognition's:
- Recipient of a Certificate of Appreciation presented from the People’s Community Baptist Church and Reverend Ruby N. Thames at the 10th Pastoral Anniversary Celebration in Harrisburg, PA.
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc., Harrisburg Chapter 2019 Tribute to Trailblazers Awardee
Pennsylvania Department of Health Award for Excellence
YWCA 25th Annual Tribute to Women of Excellence Award.
- Recipient of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Distinguished Citizenship Award: “Black Woman in American Culture and History” February 2012.
- Chosen as a recipient of the “Woman Making History Makeover Contest” New York City sponsored by Indique Hair and radio personality Kaye Foxx, March 2
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Epsilon Sigma Omega Chapter
- Jefferson Award Nominee
- Anchor Award Recipient
- Nominee Champions of Diversity Award, Institute for Cultural Partnerships
- Physical & Mental Health Award Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Harrisburg Alumnae Chapter
- NAACP President’s 2007 Image Award
- Heritage Award, the Urban Connection of the Capital Region Harrisburg Division Personal Preference
- Citation of Appreciation from Blue Mountain Chapter, American Business Women’s Association
- Runner-Up for the American Cancer Society Nurse of Hope Program
- The American Cancer Society Volunteer Leadership Award
- The Department of Health Award for Excellence
- Twenty one year American Cancer Society Volunteer
- Special Recognition Resolution from the Office of City Council Harrisburg, PA for Community Service
- Community Contest Winner in the "Sisters: Take Charge of Your Health Program” sponsored by Highmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Recognition Award from the PA Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Early Childhood Education Linkage System Program