CATALYST 2005 ARCHIVES
- Held Bone Marrow Donor Informational Session on February 14,2005 at the Goodwin Memorial Baptist Church Family Life Center, Harrisburg , Pennsylvania .
- Held Loving Souls and Sweetheart's IX Cancer Education Workshop/Luncheon February 19, 2005 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Harrisburg , Pennsylvania .
- Held a Bone Marrow Donor Drive and informational Session in collaboration with the Harrisburg Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on February 26,2005 at the Goodwin Memorial Baptist Church Family Life Center , Harrisburg , Pennsylvania .
- Participated in the Public Forum, “Reducing Cancer in Our Community, held at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center , Hershey PA on March 5, 2005.
- On March 7, 2005, distributed health prevention promotional materials at a Health Fair sponsored by the Hispanic Center , Derry Street , Harrisburg , PA.
- Met with the State Baptist Convention President, Reverend Arthur White, on March 11,2005 to discuss collaboration opportunities with Communities Linking to Alleviate Ignorance and Misery (CLAIM Inc.), a proponent of the State Baptist Convention.
- Participated in the Pt Annual Pennsylvania Cancer Control Consortium (PAC3) — Harrisburg , PA
- Participated in Health Fair sponsored by E. H. Phillips Elementary School PTO on April 22, 2005.
- Participated in Health Outreach sponsored by Pennsylvania Higher Education Association held on May 6, 2005.
- Participated in the Summit held at Dixon University “Love Thy Neighbor”, May 9,2005.
- Participated in American Cancer Society Sisters Conference on May 14,2005 held at Zion Assemblies in Harrisburg , PA
- Participated in a conference sponsored by Real Anointed Women (RAW) of the Shiloh Baptist Church , York , PA. on May 14, 2005.
- Presented cancer education information to the parents and students of the Ronald H. Brown Charter School at the “Evening of
- Entertainment held May 19,2005.
- Participated in Prostate Cancer Awareness “Let's Talk About it” in collaboration with the American Cancer Society Capital Region
- Unit and local Fraternities at the Manna House
- Celebrated National Cancer Survivors Day at the Peachtree Restaurant, Harrisburg , PA.
- Distributed Health promotional information at the Juneteenth Celebration, Carlisle , PA , sponsored by Hope Station.
- Met with representatives from the Sadler Center regarding collaborative efforts to provide cancer education information to the underserved populations in the area.
- Participated in the “Fun, Fit & Fabulous Event”, Hershey Convention Center sponsored by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, September 10,2005.
- Participated in Operation “Clothe the Delta” in collaboration with Central Pennsylvania Hematology and Medical Oncology Associates — September 10,2005
- Distributed health promotion materials during the “Annual Light the Night Celebration” sponsored by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Central Pennsylvania Chapter held at City Island , Harrisburg , PA
- Promoted Prostate Cancer Awareness Month by promoting health awareness information
- Promoted Breast Cancer Awareness Month.